The PITBULL40 Series Roll-Off Trailer by LCB Manufacturing combines BuiltLITE technology with 100PLUS trailer manufacturing/operator expertise. Our specialized weight saving features and the extra room for additional axle confiurations allows you maximized legal payloads . . . . And minimized maintenance & operating costs.
Specifially designed for those scrap and waste companies that use larger containers for carrying heavier and bulkier loads, the PITBULL40 Series accommodates all standard outside rail dimension containers with a 36-1/2” ID long sill dimension and 10’ to 38’ OD container lengths. Shorter length containers can be hauled by using an optional auxiliary front stop system which allows for proper load weight distribution.
Minimum trailer weight/maximum container positioning and a wide variety of standard engineering features make the PITBULL40 Series Roll-Off Trailer ideal for scrap and waste haulers as well as demolition and waste transfer contractors.
Trailer Drawing Dimensions:
A: Front of Trailer to Center of 5th Wheel Pin = 21”
B: Front of Trailer to Center of Rear Tandem = 355”
C: Center to Center of Rear Tandem Axles = 49”
D: Ground to Top of Side Roller Height = 58”
Trailer Frame Specifications:
• Base Trailer Weight = 17,600 lbs.
• Trailer Frame = 16” x 31# Wide Flange Beam
with Bottom Suspension Strap.
• Trailer GVWR = 80,000 lbs. with lift axle option
• Landing Gear Capacity = 170,000 lbs.
• Trailer Fenders = 1/8” Smooth Flat Steel on Rear / 1⁄4 Fenders on Front Available
• Axles = 25,000 lbs. Capacity-5” Round with Grease Hub
• Suspension = Tandem HUTCH 9700 with 22,500 lbs. per Axle Rating
• Tires = 11R22.5 Steel Belted Radial 16 Ply
Air Operated Rear ICC Bumper • Multi-Axle Suspension Configurations Air Operated Lift Axle Configurations • Additional Side Rollers Auxiliary Container Front Stop Systems • Tarp Systems • Side Roller Ramps Additional Lighting • On-Board Scale Systems • Customer Specific Designs
E: Center of Rear Hinge Pin to the Rear of the Hoist = 87”
F: Dump Angle = 45 Degrees
G: Front of Trailer to the Center of the Rear Hinge Pin = 390”
H: Overall Trailer Length = 40’
I: Overall Trailer Width = 8’
Standard Roll-Off Hoist Specs
• Hoist Frame = 3/8” x 4” x 10” Rectangular Tubing with 5/8” x 4” Bottom Strap & 1⁄2” x 3-1/2” Top Strap 20’Long
• Front Hold Down/Rear Hold Down = Automatic Locking Front Stops/Ratchet Strap Rear Hold Downs
• Container Length Accommodation = 10’ to 38’
• Hoist Capacity = 75,000 lbs.
• Side Rollers = 4” with Bronze Bushings, Grease Groove and Grease Fittings
• Sheaves = 12” with Bronze Bushings, Grease Groove and Grease Fittings
• Lighting = LED with Sealed Plug Harness Wiring
• Cable = 7/8” 6x37EXIWRC with Bracket and Pined at the Plate
• Lift Cylinders = 7” Bore x 143” Stroke Chrome Plated
Four (4) Stage Double Acting
• Single Reeving Cylinder = 8” Bore x 168” Stroke Chrome Plated
Three (3) Stage Double Acting
• Working Pressure = 2,000 psi / Maximum Working Pressure = 2,150 psi
• Pressure Gauge = Standard In-Line Located at Operating Controls
• Hydraulic Hoses = PARKER 3,000 lbs. psi Capacity
• Certified Heavy Duty Rear ICC Bumper= Hydraulic Operation
• JIC Hydraulic Hard Lines