The PITBULL26 does everything a roll-off chassis does . . . and MORE. Designed to carry 20, 30 and 40 cu. yd. roll-off containers on 22’ and 24’ length skids, the PITBULL26 is MORE maneuverable because it allows for a tighter turning radius than conventional chassis roll-offs. It’s MORE cost effective because there is no dedicated chassis expense- most tractors can haul the PITBULL26. At 12,600 lbs., it carries MORE weight because the PITBULL26 weighs less and legally “bridges” MORE. A PITBULL26 is MORE productive because of LESS downtime due to truck chassis issues. Since the PITBULL26 is not permanently attached to the truck chassis . . . simply switch tractors and go!
MORE hauling options . . . MORE maneuverability . . . and MORE payload makes the PITBULL26 MORE ideal for all roll-off contractors who are focused on rolling up MORE profits!
Trailer Drawing Dimensions:
A: Front of Trailer to Center of 5th Wheel Pin = 20”
B: Front of Trailer to Center of Rear Tandem = 248”
C: Center to Center of Rear Tandem Axles = 49”
D: Ground to Top of Side Roller Height = 58”
Trailer Frame Specifications:
• Base Trailer Weight = 12,600 lbs.
• Trailer Frame = 16” x 31# Wide Flange Beam with Bottom Suspension Strap. 3/8” inside and outside neck stiffeners
• Trailer GVWR = 72,800 lbs. with lift axle option
• Landing Gear Capacity = 170,000 lbs.
• 5th Wheel Plate = 3/8”
• Trailer Fenders = 1/8” Smooth Flat Steel on Rear
• Axles = 25,000 lbs. Capacity-5” Round with Grease Hub
• Suspension = HUTCH 22,500 lbs. per Axle Rating
• Tires = 11R22.5 Steel Belted Radial 16 Ply
Air Operated Rear ICC Bumper • Multi-Axle Suspension Con!gurations Air Operated Lift Axle Configurations • Additional Side Rollers Auxiliary Container Front Stop Systems • Tarp Systems • Side Roller Ramps Additional Lighting • On-Board Scale Systems • Customer Speci!c Designs
E: Center of Rear Hinge Pin to the Rear of the Hoist = 28”
F: Dump Angle = 60 Degrees
G: Front of Trailer to the Center of the Rear Hinge Pin = 282”
H: Overall Trailer Length = 25’ 10'
I: Overall Trailer Width = 8’
Standard Roll-Off Hoist Specs
• Hoist Frame = 3/8” x 4” x 10” Rectangular Tubing
• Front Hold Down/Rear Hold Down = Automatic Locking Front Stops/Ratchet Strap Rear Hold Downs
• Container Length Accommodation = Up to 24’
• Hoist Capacity = 75,000 lbs.
• Side Rollers = 4” with Bronze Bushings, Grease Groove and Grease Fittings
• Sheaves = 12” with Bronze Bushings, Grease Groove and Grease Fittings
• Lighting = LED with Sealed Plug Harness Wiring
• Cable = 7/8” with Becket and Pined at the Plate
• Lift Cylinders = 6” Bore x 118” Stroke Chrome Plated Three (3) Stage Double Acting
• Single Reeving Cylinder = 8” Bore x 123” Stroke Chrome Plated Three (3) Stage Double Acting
• Working Pressure = 2,000 psi / Maximum Working Pressure= 2,150 psi
• Pressure Gauge = Standard In-Line Located at Operating Controls
• Hydraulic Hoses = PARKER 3,000 lbs. psi Capacity
• JIC Hydraulic Fittings Throughout